The haptic Motor is using little DRV2605 motor driver form TI. It is designed specifically for controlling haptic motors - buzzers and vibration motors. Normally one would just turn those kinds of motors on and off, but this driver has the ability to have various effects when driving a vibe motor. For example, ramping the vibration level up and down, 'click' effects, different buzzer levels, or even having the vibration follow a musical/audio input.
- Specifically for controlling haptic motors- buzzers and vibration motors.
- Follow a musical/audio input.
- Support LRA (Linear Resonance Actuator) and ERM (Eccentric Rotating Mass).
- Works with both 3V and 5V power/logic.
- using little vibration pancake ERM.
- Board dimensions: 20mm x 20mm
- IIC interface
- motor : round or flatte 10 x 2.7mm
- Haptic Motor x 1